The New Global Marketing
Cognella Active Learning
is available with this title.
The material adapts well-established frameworks to demonstrate how the global marketer can assess company strengths and weaknesses and analyze opportunities and risks in foreign markets. It discusses the proper balance between standardization and localization, and addresses the importance of the “triple” bottom line – environmental sustainability, social fairness, and financial performance. Students also learn about bottom-of-the-pyramid markets, the role of digital global marketing, and the importance of adapting to international political, social, and environmental pressures.
Featuring more than twenty original case studies, The New Global Marketing is an excellent introduction to what it really takes to succeed as a global marketer. Written for students with some marketing education and exposure to international business, the book is ideally suited to upper-level business courses and M.B.A. programs.
Active Learning ISBN: 978-1-5165-2808-0
Cognella Active Learning is available for this title! Adopting instructors can provide students with dynamic online learning activities that reinforce key concepts from the text, provide engaging educational experiences, support various learning styles, and make coursework fun. Please note: students must purchase the Cognella Active Learning component to access the course activities online.
Cognella Active Learning activities for this title include:
- 50 unique team challenges that encourage students to team up, think critically, and answer questions as a group about various topics explored in the text, including global diversification/ownership, the importance of company culture, the development of marketing plans for a product, micro- and macro- segmentation of sales and marketing data, and more
- 50 individual discussion prompts—ranging in topic from digital global marketing to the Five Forces Model, foreign direct investment to customer assessment of a service provider—that instructors can assign to students as homework
- 14 PowerPoint presentations, one for each Cognella Active Learning module, that students can use to review key concepts and learnings
- 14 decks of digital flashcards, one for each module, to help students learn and drill key terminology
- 14 quizzes, one for each learning module, totaling 140 questions
- 6 exams, featuring 300 individual questions, which instructors can use throughout the term to test student retention on an ongoing basis or as mid-term and final exams
To see a full demo, please email us and one of our adoption specialists will follow up with you.