Introduction to Kinesiology
This option is available for professors interested in adopting this textbook for use in a course. Students can purchase textbooks here: store.cognella.com.
This option is available for professors interested in adopting this textbook for use in a course. Your request may be delayed while we validate your status.
Cognella Active Learning
is available with this title.
To improve the readability and the retention of the material, the chapters in Introduction to Kinesiology contain several features, including:
- Student Objectives
- Important Terms
- Integrating Kinesiology: Putting It All Together - questions and exercises
- Section and Chapter Summaries
- Kinesiology on the Web - web links for more information
Active Learning ISBN: 978-1-5165-1791-6
Cognella Active Learning is available for this title! Adopting instructors can provide students with dynamic online learning activities that reinforce key concepts from the text, provide engaging educational experiences, support various learning styles, and make coursework fun. Please note: students must purchase the Cognella Active Learning component to access the course activities online.
Cognella Active Learning activities for this title include:
- 27 video lectures that allow adopting professors to flip their class
- 10 practice quizzes with more than 300 questions
- 10 decks of digital flashcards designed to cover main terms and concepts in the text
- Discussion prompts for each of the 10 modules that can be used for in-class activities or as homework assignments
- A clear list of objectives for each module that can be used to map out student learning objectives See a preview of the content
To see a full demo, please email us and one of our adoption specialists will follow up with you.