How Business Works
The global business challenges facing today’s students are more complex than ever before. How Business Works prepares students to meet these challenges head-on, and become successful learners and leaders. The book offers a fresh, timely perspective on the way business is taught by organizing concepts around the unifying framework of value. A serious textbook for serious business students, this text addresses the quantitative and technical topics often glossed over in competing books, such as risk versus return, foreign exchange, and the time value of money.
Written in a conversational, easy-to-read style, How Business Works is more than an outstanding textbook—it provides transformational learning and teaching experiences.
- An on-line test bank with over 1,900 questions, organized by chapter. Each question has a stated level of difficulty, a related lesson objective, and complete source information
- PowerPoint lecture slides
- Section and chapter video introductions by the author
- Related web videos that reinforce chapter content
- A solutions manual
- A complete on-line Learning Management System with ancillaries fully loaded, including a gradebook and quizzes
- An opportunity to engage in a collaborative teaching community with the author and other adopters through dialog and guest-lecturer appearances